Whether you need these for an on-the-go snack or to serve at a holiday party, these keto sausage meatballs are sure to be a hit!
- 1 lb. breakfast sausage (or preferred sausage)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 8 oz cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tbsp butter (or coconut oil)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop and your hands roll sausage mixture into 20-25 sausage balls
- Place sausage balls on a cookie sheet
- Bake for 16-20 minutes
- Serve immediately, or store in fridge!