Enjoy this delicious pumpkin soup that is full of the antioxidant, beta-carotene, which has been shown to block the growth of cancerous cells.
- 15 oz (1 can) pumpkin puree
- 4 shallots
- 4 cups water
- 2 garlic
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons curry spice
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- Saute shallots using butter, until soft. Then add garlic, ginger and curry spice inside.
- Add salt, pumpkin puree, water, broth and coconut milk and stir well.
- Simmer with low heat for half an hour.