This healthy butternut squash soup will keep you warm this season!
- 1 Cubed Butternut Squash (2-3 lbs)
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Chopped Onion
- 6 cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/8 tsp Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Salt
- Add olive oil and onions in large saucepan. Sauté onions until translucent.
- Add squash, broth and garlic. Simmer squash until tender on low medium heat.
- Remove squash from saucepan and puree in a blender. Pour puree to soup mixture.
- Mix well to combine and add the rest of the seasonings.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cup
Total Fat: 6 g
Carbohydrates: 22 g
Protein: 5 g