Enjoy this keto friendly meal that you family will love!
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tbsp avocado or grapeseed oil, divided
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- Lightly season the chicken with salt. In a small bowl, combine chicken broth and soy sauce. In a second small bowl combine the cornstarch and water and mix well to combine.
- Heat a large non-stick wok over medium-high heat, when hot add 1 teaspoon of the oil, then add the asparagus and cook until tender-crisp, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until golden, about 1 minute. Set aside.
- Increase the heat to high, then add 1 teaspoon of oil and half of the chicken and cook until browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side. Remove and set aside and repeat with the remaining oil and chicken. Set aside.
- Add the soy sauce mixture; bring to a boil and cook about 1-1/2 minutes. Add lemon juice and cornstarch mixture and stir well, when it simmers return the chicken and asparagus to the wok and mix well, remove from heat and serve.
- 1 ripe organic avocado (about 2.5 oz)
- 2 oz of wild caught smoked salmon
- 1 oz onion
- 1 oz tomato
- 2 tablespoons of organic extra virgin olive oil
- the juice of 1 lemon
- a pinch of sea salt
- Cut the avocado in two and remove the seed – save the avocado skin
- Cut the avocado into small cubes
- Cut salmon into small pieces
- Mix all ingredients together
- Place mixed ingredients back in avocado skin and serve
Dr. Don Colbert and Kyle Colbert discuss the newest system to burn fat fast.
Dr. Colbert’s Slender System is the healthiest and fastest way to burn fat in 21 days. Sign up now at myslendersystem.com!
- 5 heads of garlic (about 50 cloves)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 yellow onions
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 quart of organic chicken broth
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut the heads of garlic in half across the cloves (but do not peel them)
- Pour the olive oil into an oven safe dish and place the garlic head halves cut side down on the dish
- Cover with foil and then let them roast for 1 hour
- Let cool and peel garlic cloves
- While garlic is roasting, melt butter in a large pot and add chopped yellow onions
- Saute over medium heat, stirring constantly until onions are translucent and golden
- Then add oregano, basil, salt and pepper and saute for 2 minutes
- When garlic is done roasting, add peeled cloves to the onion mixture in the pot
- Add chicken broth and bring to a simmer
- Simmer for 15 minutes
- Reduce heat to low and add coconut milk
- Using a stainless steel immersion blender, carefully blend the soup until smooth
- Serve and enjoy!